This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This week we had the pleasure of shooting a collaboration I’m super excited to share with you soon. Throughout the shoot I wore Cleobella dresses. Cleobella has been one of my favorite brands for years. I have always loved the unique designs, attention to detail, and how I feel when I wear their clothing. I’ve noticed that I always pack a Cleobella dress when I travel too. The dresses are always flattering and offer an effortless, stylish look. This black dress is a beautiful option for a dress to wear to holiday gatherings this season.
- I love using these weekender bags for everything from running errands to heading to the gym and travel. I have several and love all the pretty patterns.
- My current obsession for mascara. Somehow this formula lengthens and adds volume without any clumping!
- I’ve worn this flattering, cream dress two days in a row now. I love how it gathers at the waist, cinching me in! If you love a go-to white dress, this is a great fall/winter update.
- I’ve found the best foundation for a fresh, glowing complexion. It works well for anyone, but especially if you tend to have dry skin.
- These fun black platforms are now on sale. They make everything from dresses to denim look better, adding a little polished, personality to your look. Grab them discounted while you can!
- A great rug to add interest in your high traffic areas. It won’t show a lot of dirt and looks curated. We love this one!